- Optimize for mobile
It’s very important because nowadays more and more people are using their smartphones to visit websites. Some of things you can improve listed below:
- Minify source code. Remove all unnecessary characters from code without breaking its functionality.
- Reduce redirects. Too many of them can slow down user experience.
- Leverage browser caching. Just by storing web page resources on a local computer can help a lot.
- Optimize your images. Large images slow down a site dramatically. You can play around with reducing size to get better results.
- Add more call-to-actions
If you don’t have enough call-to-actions( CTA ) throughout your site, users won’t have the opportunity to convert. Try to include such opportunities on most visible areas of website. For instance: download opportunities, signup opportunities in the sidebar, calls-to-action in the first paragraph of your blog posts, popup offers. Just by increasing visibility and quantity can help a lot to get better conversion rates.
- Make your site safe to visit
Credibility and trust is key. It is especially important for ecommerce sites. Please ensure that you’re providing your visitors with a secure Https connection on your payment pages. Showing your Geotrust/Thawte/Verisign certificates will also be a great thing showing them that their transaction is protected.
Get feedback from your users and start increasing your site conversion rate today!